What ho, bounders!
Well, chaps, it's been two months of sheer bliss. The opportunity to watch Europe's finest beefcakes rolling around in the mud has been a pure delight. Here are the fellows who caught my eye...
15. Ben Foden. Rather too boy-bandish for my tastes but splendidly vigorous in contact. Una is a lucky filly!
14. Chris Ashton. The sort of dirty northern oik that every pukka chap secretly harbours fantasies over.
13. Jamie Roberts. Big, butch and clever. Would pound it up all day - and all night too probably...
12. Gonzole Canale. He can send his gondola up my canal any time.
11. Nikki Walker. Girl's name but assuredly masculine in his straight, hard running style.
10. Ronan O'Gara. Not an ounce of beef on that boyish frame but golly, the chap has spirit!
9. Mike Phillips. The only scrum half in world rugby big and bold enough to wink at Bakkies Botha and get away with it.
1. Thomas Domingo. Built like a troll. Splendid old-school sailor's tattoo on his arm. There's something Marseille in the 1940s about him.
2. The bearded beast who plays hooker for England U20s. No idea of this chap's name but he looks 19 going on 40. A fearsome prospect.
3. Mike Ross. Deserves inclusion for his excellent display against England. It's always good to see late developers come to the party.
4. Bradley Davies. Faded somewhat, but a brilliant ball carrier.
5. Tom Palmer. The thinking man's beefcake. His shy fringe is a sheer provocation.
6. Sean O'Brien. Jaw-dropping. Kleenex have yet to invent a tissue worthy of this chap.
7. John Barclay. Not the beefiest specimen but warrants inclusion for his magnificent jaw-line. A typically cussed Scotchman.
8. The Hask (c). No words needed. The Hask is to beef what Ghadaffi is to despotism.
Dan Cole: "What you doing Hask? That's Nathan Hines, not Romain Girbal!"